Where will evolution go next...
Well, Darwin had a lot to say on how we came to be. But, no one ever seems to go beyond that... Where to next, remain as humans as we know it? I don`t think so!
We are, we must be... always adapting. Which means we WILL change. In to what?
Maybe the Alien sightings we hear about are just "us" but with a billion years of evolution. They have superior technoligy, the ability to travel vast distances... One day, if earth survives long enough for us to develop that technoligy, maybe we too will be able to do what they do.
Lets face it, nothing lasts forever, and so our world, one day, will die. Hopefully this won`t happen for a very long time! But if we know it`s going to happen one day, surely the technology will be developed, so we can leave the earth, and become "alien". By the time this happens, our physical appearance would of changed, perhaps in to something that we beieve to be alien like.
Have you seen an alien? I haven`t. But if you have, and I believed you 100%, then I would be saying to you that the alien you saw, thier ancestors billions of years ago would have started out a similer way, if not the same way, as Darwins Theory. Only differnce is, they are billions or trillions of years ahead of us.
Well, it`s food for thought. I will be updating my thoeries regularly.
All input, thoughts from you guys will be very interesting I`m sure...
Thanks for reading.
Matty
ps. If there`s any professional bloggers that can help me out with a few things, help is always appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment